15.06.2009

So long Aussie <3


Well, it's happened; I had to wave goodbye and see Silla move further and further away from me, not knowing when I was going to see her again. I mean, I knew we would have to say goodbye SOME DAY, but not that it was going to come so quickly nor that I was going to feel THAT sad. Silla, thanx for being the ultimate party friend, and thanx for all our conversations, hugs and eye to eye coordinations on a late night home from Shanghai ;) Thanx for opening up your home and letting me in, and thanx for being exactly you! I will miss our nights out and your presence, and most of all I will miss everything we did together! Thank you for a great parting gift, it will forever be with me! I love you, and I am SO coming to Oz when you get your cute little ass over there! ;) Gotta get that other half you know ;) <3
I LOVE YOU AUSSIE! <3
HUGS AND KISSES,
FRENCHIE<3<3<3

Ingen kommentarer: