15.06.2009

All the last times...

The girls during my last night out in Toulouse... <3

Well, it's started. Now I am doing and seeing things for the very last time. The first thing was going into Toulouse for my last weekend with the girls. Saturday I made my way into Toulouse and went to Silla's place. The other girls had gone to a ballet, so I was alone in her apartment for about an hour, which meant that I had the time to sort of get ready. When the others came we went out in the nice weather and got an iced coffee before we went to a park nearby. It was really warm and the sun was shining, and we just had such a good time. After a couple of hours, we went to the shopping mall called "St George's" , and there Silla and Klara went to get some wine while Meike and I went to New Look to browse the clothes there. I ended up buying nothing, but Meike got some really cute stuff. When she had burned her card a little we went back to Silla's place, fixed ourselves a little and then went out to eat. We found a little Chinese restaurant after a little bit of walking, and ended up having a great time there with really good food. At around 23:00 we went back to Silla's place for a little wine, and then we made our way to De Danu. Unfortunately the place was kind of empty, so we walked on the Frog and Roast beef, which was better. We had a blast dancing there for a while and talking to some people, but after a while we decided to go to Mr. Carnival. The place wasn't as great as I'd thought it would be, but we had fun. We danced to a LOT of great songs, and were back at Silla's place around 05:00 in the morning I think. 

On Sunday we woke up around 12:00 I think, and then we sort of hurried up to get out, because the weather was so nice. We went to get something to drink and eat, and then we went back to the same park were we had been sitting on Saturday. And there we ended up playing cards for about 5 hours. SO much fun, and we didn't even feel the time passing! After a while it started raining a little, so we went to a café to get a coffee. Eventually the rain stopped and the sun came back out from the clouds, so then we went to the river and sat there for a couple of hours. Around 19:30 we figured it would be smart to be getting back, so we started moving. And then I realized that I had to say goodbye to Silla! And that was SO sad, I even cried a little... The sad thing is that I know when I'll meet Klara and Meike the next time, but I have no idea when I'll see Silla next! So weird to say goodbye to her and knowing that I wouldn't be able to see her again for who knows how long... So, Meike, Klara and I made our way to the metro station and took the metro to Arenes, and then Klara and I took the train from there to Colomiers. I was back at the house around 21:30 something I think, which was perfect. I got to talk to the family a little, and then I went up to take my shower and then I tumbled into bed, exhausted... But this was really a great last weekend, even though it meant that I had to say goodbye to Silla...

Today(monday that is) I woke up at 07:30 to go to my French class, and I had made some "Kanelboller" (cinnamon rolls) to take with me. I got to the class, and there Klara had brought something too and also the gift to our French teacher from her and me. We had been in Toulouse the other weekend and bought a water mug which we later painted with out names and flags and a little message to her. And she was so happy when she got it! Which was very good of course... The course itself was perfect, and we just talked and talked and talked. And then, in the end, Simone (our teacher) started picking us out one by one and telling our praise in front of all the others. And she was so sweet! then, when the course was over and I had to go, she really hugged me and said that she was so happy to have had he chance to meet me and get to know me, and that she hoped I would have a nice life and a lot of good experiences in life. SO cute! Then, as normal, Klara and I went to meet Meike for a coffee at Airbus, and it then hit me that this would be the last time I would go to Airbus with the girls! That was a sort of weird feeling... After coffee Meike drove me back to the house, where I started packing. I am a person who needs a little bit of time with my packing, otherwise I am sure that I will forget something, so now almost all my clothes and things are packed into suitcases. It's kind of sad to look around at the bare walls and thinking about the fact that I will be leaving in only 5 days, but at the same time now I can't wait to get home and to hug my family... I still have some more "last times" left, but they have definitely started. And I've figured out that I am completely OK with that. I don't mind having "last times" cause I know that throughout my life I will have a lot of "first times" again. And that sort of adds it all up...

And I just have to say this; When the girls got home from the ballet, Silla gave me a bag saying that it was my parting gift. Inside there was a metal frame from Australia with kangaroos on it, and inside there was a picture of her and me. Then she told me to turn it around and open the frame. So I did as she said, and inside on the back there was half a card. The card said that I had to come to Australia and visit her to get the other half of the card, and that she now had a sure reason for me to come visiting her. So cute! So now I just have to wait for her to get her little ass home so I can go and visit her! :D <3>

I hope you all had a great weekend too!
Bisous,
a packing Frenchie<3

1 kommentar:

Meiki sa...

burned my card a little? you're being nice